137 Turbo Drive
Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2J6
Used 2019 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 262 RB
**This trailer is located at Allstar RV in Sherwood Park** Inquire about transferring this unit to a location nearest you.
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 262 RB highlights:
- Rear Bath
- Walk-In Pantry
- Booth Dinette
- Private Bedroom
You can stop daydreaming and start living your camping dreams when you have this travel trailer. Beginning with the slide out, there is a sofa and a dinette that can be used for seating during the day and at night you can convert this area into additional sleeping space for the kids, grandkids and/or camping friends. The rear bathroom features all of the amenities that you would expect to find from the shower to the toilet, and bathroom sink with lots of counter space. The cook will love the walk-in pantry with plenty of room to store dry goods and extra snacks, plus the kitchen area features counter space around the sink for meal prep and drying dishes. Take one look, you will be happy you did.
For a lightweight, smaller, and easier to manage travel trailer you will want a Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite. There are a variety of units to choose from and range from a single slide out ideal couples trailer to a double slide out bunkhouse travel trailer that is perfect for any size family. Along the exterior there is a painted fiberglass front cap, a heated, enclosed underbelly, a barrel roof design with aluminum trusses, and an outside shower where you can easily clean up before heading indoors. You will be impressed with the inside of each model. There are stainless steel appliances, residential hidden cabinet hinges, and LED accent back-lighting throughout. For a relaxing time away from home, choose to spend it with a Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer!
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Hitch Weight||780 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7780 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5920 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1828 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.