137 Turbo Drive
Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2J6
Used 2019 Heartland North Trail 29BHP
**This trailer is located at Allstar RV in Sherwood Park**
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 29BHP highlights:
- Rear Bathroom
- Outside Shower
- Double-Size Bunks
- Private Bedroom
- Outdoor Kitchen
You are sure to love camping in this Heartland North Trail travel trailer! It features a front private bedroom with a queen bed for you to enjoy a good night's rest and escape the chaos. Your kiddos are sure to love having their own set of rear double-size bunk beds, and you will love that the rear corner bath is located right next to them too. There is a booth dinette for you to enjoy your meals at or play a game or two. Another area you can enjoy socializing with your family or friends is underneath the power awning with multi-color LED lights for you to keep the good times going even after the sun has set!
For a lightweight travel trailer that is not lacking on features, you will want a North Trail by Heartland. Along the exterior you will find a heated and enclosed underbelly which allows you to camp in all types of weather! You will also find a one-piece rubber roof, plus nitro-filled radial tires. Inside, enjoy the extra space with the curvilinear roof, LED lights, and the Beauflor flooring. The optional NT Kitchen Package includes upgraded brushed nickel hardware, a large kitchen window, a pull-out spray faucet and more. The optional Lightweight Strength Package has block foam brick insulation, HD leaf spring suspension, and Weather Guard thermal protection, plus so much more!
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||468 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6818 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1750 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||27000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Power with Multi-Color LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.