137 Turbo Drive
Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2J6
Used 2016 Heartland Torque XLT TQ T31
Loading up will be a breeze with the rear ramp, and dual side entry doors. In the cargo area you will find an electric queen bed above a tri-fold power bed below for added seating and sleeping space. This will allow you to easily bring along a few of your friend. There is a half bath off the garage space which is very convenient, and the full bath is straight in from the main side entry as well.
The main living and kitchen area combined features dual opposing slides giving the interior an at-home feel. There is a slide out three burner range and refrigerator to your left, along with a food pantry, plus counter peninsula which features a double sink. There is ample overhead storage for your dishes, plus lower cupboards and drawer space too.
Opposite the door side you will find a super sofa slide out, and a nearby flat screen TV to enjoy.
The complete bath offers a tub/shower, toilet, and vanity with sink, plus overhead medicine cabinet. There is a second sliding door that leads into the front master bedroom for added convenience. The bedroom can also be accessed from the hallway door.
You will enjoy sleeping on the king size bed provided, and there is also storage for your belongings on either side, plus so much more!
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 7 in|
|Hitch Weight||1350 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8980 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||63 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||63 gals|
|Tire Size||ST235/80R16 LR E|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
All Star RV is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
All Star RV prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.