137 Turbo Drive
Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2J6
Used 2016 Heartland Pioneer RK 280
Come enjoy time away with your family in the Pioneer RK 280 travel trailer by Heartland RV. This model features a rear kitchen, plus a single slide out.
Almost straight in from the entry door you will find the bathroom. Here there is an angled shower, toilet, sink, and medicine cabinet. A sliding door leads from the bathroom into the front bedroom.
After a day of fun outside, come relax in the comfort of the master bedroom. Here you will find a queen bed, nightstands, and overhead cabinets for your personal belongings.
The combined kitchen and living area feature a single slide out. Within the slide out there is a sofa and a dinette. At night you can easily convert the sofa and dinette into additional sleeping space for your family. Across from the sofa there are two lounge chairs.
The kitchen area is featured along the rear of this model. Just past the lounge chairs there is a large counter area, a double sink, a three burner range, and a refrigerator. You will also enjoy all of the overhead cabinets in the kitchen where you can store your dishes and food, plus so much more!
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||737 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6704 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||6.3 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||8800 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||40|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
All Star RV is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
All Star RV prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.