New 2023 Heartland Prowler 271SBR
**This trailer is located at Allstar RV in Sherwood Park** Please inquire about transferring this unit to a location nearest you.
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 271SBR highlights:
- Large Slide Out
- Double-Size Bunks
- Queen Bed
- Full Bath
- 15' Power Awning with LED Lights
- Smooth Laminated Exterior
Trips to the lake are fun in this spacious travel trailer that can sleep eight people each night. The exterior storage door allows you to bring along bikes or a kayak with the under-bunk storage, and there is even a door to close off the bunks for privacy. The main living area includes a large slide out with a sofa and a booth dinette to dine, relax, and sleep more friends. Prepare a meal on the three burner cooktop before heading outdoors for the day, and when you return the full bath will be waiting for you. This model also includes a front private bedroom that will feel just like home, and you'll appreciate dual bedroom wardrobes to keep your clothes tidy!
Get ready for comfortable and easy camping with the Prowler travel trailers by Heartland. These models feature durable construction with a performastructure aluminum front wall, a cambered structural steel I-beam frame, and a fully walkable roof. The MEGA bright pass-through storage features 52 cu. ft. of exterior storage with mega sized access doors, LED lights, and a finished interior to keep your gear secure. You'll fall in love with the at-home kitchen the includes Duralast countertops, a residential refrigerator, plus a stainless steel double bowl undermount sink for easy clean-up. These travel trailers also feature panoramic windows, an EZ clean interior, USB charging ports throughout, and many more comforts! Don't let the Prowler travel trailers slip away. Don't let the Prowler travel trailers slip away. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
Interior Color: MALIBU
|8 ft 1 in
|11 ft 2 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|Stainless Steel Double Door with Freezer
|10 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|DSI Gas/Electric Quick Recovery
|15' Power with LED Lights
|Number of LP Tanks
Scan this QR code with your smartphone to save this page and have mobile access to this unit's information.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
All Star RV is an AMVIC Licensed Business.
Units may be equipped differently than in the website videos, photos, and/or descriptions. We strongly encourage physically viewing our inventory before completing any purchase.
All Star RV prices reflect the lowest price with factory rebates and incentives already applied.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.